[innisfree] Sticky Monster Clock





Sticky Monster Clock
innisfree x Sticky Monster


www.innisfree.co.kr


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 



Isn't it cute?
This is a gift from innisfree.
Let's figure out how come this cutie guy was a gift from innisfree.
This yellow guy is a clock powered by USB.



 



# from innisfree


It was a limited edition gift which can be purchased customers who bought over USD 30.00 from innisfree.
Offline shop was sold out in just few days but luckily I could get it online.
I bought Han Lan lucky box and some of mask pack reach the option.
So I could make it! :DD 




 


# What are they?


It's year of chicken!
So small cute chicken (called Eggmon) is next to the sticky monster(Mamamon). :D
Lovely. 




 



I am not using it as a clock as it doesn't have battery but lined USB. 
However, it is still good as a decoration I guess.





via bythekoo






For more detailed information of innisfree products, please click!
thekoo has nothing with the brand, marketing or writer of the original posting at all.







∨   bythekoo's review has nothing with the brand and it is based on our personal purchase.
∨ Please leave messages if you have any inquiries.
∨ You can also communicate with us via DM on Instagram or e-mail. We always welcome your comments. ☻

Comments

Popular Posts