STYLENANDA PINKHOTEL





STYLENANDA

Pink Hotel in Myung Dong


 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 
    
  . 



# PINK HOTEL

Last weekend I went to Myung Dong for shopping.
While I was looking for a newly opened store, 6IXTY8IGHT which is from HK, I just found the Pink Hotel that I was longing for.
There are many review and photos on many of blogs already, I expected a lot.

It is a 5th floor building and you can shop for cosmetics, clothes and cafeteria as well.
The interior remind me the movie, THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL.
It is a definitely pretty shop.










# COSMETICS, 3CE

You can enjoy cosmetics, 3CE on the 1st floor and 2nd floor.
Look at the cute package above.












# FASHION

If you are looking for a trendy and fashionable items and clothes, check this brand.
The Spring looks so adorable.
Many tourist from all over the world visited this place and busy to shop. :-)









 . 



# PINK POOL CAFE

The top of the Pink Hotel is Pink Pool Cafe which has terrace on rooftop.
And the cotton candy coffee looks so pretty.









# SHOPPING

How come I miss the shopping ;-)
I just had a small shopping though very satisfied.
One is a blushes named # Cotton Candy and the other one is lip pencil (# I got you). 
The blusher is so lovely on cheek and so lovely. ;)





via bythekoo



∨   bythekoo's review has nothing with the brand and it is based on our personal purchase.
∨ Please leave messages if you have any inquiries.
∨ You can also communicate with us via DM on Instagram or e-mail. We always welcome your comments. ☻

Comments

Popular Posts